Alejandro Voice Reel 2014 Alejandro Voice Reel 2014

I did like the "take over the cosmos" voice. But, it is a little difficult to tell some of ur voices apart. I did notice Sword Art Online music during that part. It could have been a little louder. The screaming could have been done better. Try slowly sliding into the scream. Start with a small one & slide it up. Or try getting further from the mic when u do it. That way you'll get the energy of the scream but not the sudden "boom" of sound.

Btw, u can never not have energy for manga.

AcetheWindRider responds:

Well thanks. My friend mixed it together for me, so all the music and stuff was his. This was something I made on the spot, so it was kinda spontaneous, haha. But I'll keep that In mind

The Red Skull The Red Skull

It looks like a mix between Titanic & Attack on Titan. What did you eat before bed? Whatever it was, keep eating it.

Hidden Leaf Gates Hidden Leaf Gates

I like the detail in the foreground except for the left grass. It doesn't look like grass. It looks like a bunch of pixels. Also, you should be able to make out the Hokage faces in the background.

Weekly Thumbnail Prompt 1 Weekly Thumbnail Prompt 1

I can only believe that this is what Cronus looked like after he ate his children